Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [ 27F ] dont want my fiance's [ 30M ] abusive mother around our son, my fiance disagrees.

I'll refer to my fiance as R, and my mother in law to be as J.

Okay. So J is just an abusive vindictive piece of shit, she abused my fiance throughout his childhood, one story that comes to mind is when he was six years old, R was in a car with his sister and J driving, R and his sister were fighting so J stops at an intersection, heavy traffic passing by and starts reving the engine, crying & screaming that she'd drive into the oncoming traffic and kill all three of them.

She hates me, I was always a slut according to her, first time I met her ( when I first came to Australia ), I jokingly asked if I was as bad as she thought I'd be, to which she replied "I'm just surprised you didn't come off that plane with a mattress on your back", so mmm. Nice lady!

Still abuses R, pretty much every phone call they have ends with R telling her to fuck off, or fuck you mom. Just stuff like that.

Anyway, we've recently had our first child, we're in another country and we intend on staying here, so you could imagine my shock when I found out J intends on moving to the city we live in, to be closer to her grandson & beloved son that she called a worthless manwhore when he was a child.

At first I thought itd never happen, just all talk y'know but no, as of this moment it appears that it actually will happen, and she'll be living five minutes away from us. I want to be fucking sick.

I've expressed my concerns to R, " she's not that bad", "she was a young mother it wasn't her fault", "shes better now", bla bla bla. Well no she is that bad, my mother was 16 when she had me and she never everrr treated me badly, just fucking excuses and I'm so sick of it, there's a reason why J hasn't met R's sisters kids, she is such a horrible fucking person.

I don't know what to do, I don't want her to live anywhere near us, this is going to ruin everything, the wedding is soon and I just don't want her here, when we lived with her in Australia it almost ruined everything, she is the only problem ever in our relationship, he just can't see that she doesn't love him and just uses him for attention because everyone else has cut contact with her.

What am I meant to do? He's not going to listen to me, even when I screamed out my lungs all he said to say is he can't stop her coming now, can't tell her where to live bla bla.

TL:DR: hate my fiance's mum and she's coming here and i don't want her near my son fiance doesn't think I have anything to worry about lolk



Submitted November 03, 2018 at 12:38AM by throwawayentreugh https://ift.tt/2qs9A2m
I [ 27F ] dont want my fiance's [ 30M ] abusive mother around our son, my fiance disagrees. I [ 27F ] dont want my fiance's [ 30M ] abusive mother around our son, my fiance disagrees. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.