Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (26F) rarely see my husband(27M) because of his work

In 12 years of being with my husband, I have never seen him less because of his work. My husband is an aerospace engineer and was suddenly promoted to a new division in the company two weeks ago. Ever since then, he has been working absurd hours, and I rarely see him. He comes home a maximum of once a week for no more than two hours. The last time I saw him was yesterday at midnight when he abruptly came home with two co-workers and began ransacking the house for coffee, energy drinks, pens, books, pencils, and paper. He went into our attic and took all of his college papers and textbooks. All of them looked exhausted, with eye bags and messy hair. He hardly acknowledge my presence, being focused on retrieving the supplies they needed. We were supposed to go to Argentina to visit my family, but it seems he won't be able to anymore. I hate not being able to see him, I want it to end, but I don't know how to deal with the situation, considering I have such little time to talk to him about anything. Are there any other options besides waiting for him to finish his work?

TLDR: My husband is working insane hours and as a result, I can’t see him as much as I want to.



Submitted May 01, 2023 at 09:05PM by rathrowaway-valeriam https://ift.tt/6XoDW3w
I (26F) rarely see my husband(27M) because of his work I (26F) rarely see my husband(27M) because of his work Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 02, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.