Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My partner (26m) broke up with me (25f) when I looked at his phone

Hi guys.

I just want to ask some advice how to move on from this breakup. We (26m and 25f) have been dating for over 2 years.

Today my partner (26m) and I (25f) went to the mall to get him some new clothes. He said he wanted to try a specific style because it’s on trend. I asked if I could see a sample.

We were in the car so basically we’re just sitting beside each other. While he opened his phone, I leaned in so I could get a look. This has never been an issue before because we’re free to look at each other’s phones. But when I leaned in, he hid his phone away. I said, “let me look,” but then he hid it again as he opened the browser to search. I wondered what was there that he wouldn’t let me see so I asked him what was on there. He said, “nothing, I’m just searching.” I asked him why he wouldn’t let me see it, he then snapped. He said I was being toxic and that there was nothing at all.

I explained to him it has never been an issue for us to look at each other’s phones so why was he hiding it away all of the sudden when he wanted me to see that certain style he wanted?

The next thing I knew, he was breaking up with me. He said, “you know what? I’m fucking tired of you, we’re over.” He then got out of the car and slammed the door shut.

I’m upset. I don’t know how to feel. It’s the third time he’s told me to “break up,” except that he took it back the past 2 times.

I drove home alone and wondered if that was some sort of manipulation to get me to go after him or it was the real thing. Nevertheless, I would like to move on. It’s just that I don’t know what to do. Do I delete our photos off social media? Do I give back the things he gave me? Do I change my status? Do I tell our families? I don’t know what to do.

Tl;dr boyfriend (26m) broke up with me (25f) after i looked at his phone.



Submitted April 01, 2023 at 01:28AM by throwawayaxe97 https://ift.tt/3yOqJ9s
My partner (26m) broke up with me (25f) when I looked at his phone My partner (26m) broke up with me (25f) when I looked at his phone Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on April 01, 2023 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.