Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(34F) ex (35M) moved across an ocean and got a job in the building next to me. Should I be freaked out?

I broke up with this guy years ago because he was abusive towards me. Back then, he was pressuring me to get married but I was having really bad panic attacks even thinking about it. Since then, he has tried to screw things up for me at my job and with my friends, and other things like that. This is despite the fact that he is married now. (1 week after our 4 year relationship ended, he met some woman and immediately married her. Our mutual friends say she is really sweet person but I dont know much else about her.)

Anyway, I ended up moving away to get a fresh start.

Now my ex has moved to my new city (in a foreign country an ocean away) and got a job in the building right next to mine. It already seems weird because he was never open to the idea of moving overseas in the past. When I see him, he tries to talk to me but I refuse. He tries to taunt me with the fact that he still has my cat and furniture (he stole both during breakup when we were living together.) His wife stays at home and sounds fairly isolated and Im not sure if she knows I even live here. He also asks me if he can meet my new boyfriend. He says Im a b*tch for not being more friendly with him and he "hopes my boss doesnt find out how unfriendly I am with him (my ex.)" Sometimes he follows me to the parking lot late at night and it makes me feel so weird.

Am I overreacting or is this creepy? I grew up in an abusive home so sometimes Im not always sure what is normal and whats not. I feel like if I tell someone no one will believe he is bothering me because he is married and I am not. (I have a boyfriend who I live with though.)

Tl;DR - Ex moved across an ocean and got a job working next door to me. Should I be creeped out?

Edit: Thank you for the responses. I'm really embarrassed but I decided I will talk to my boss about it today.



Submitted November 02, 2022 at 03:53AM by electronic_zucchini_ https://ift.tt/isYFzqU
My(34F) ex (35M) moved across an ocean and got a job in the building next to me. Should I be freaked out? My(34F) ex (35M) moved across an ocean and got a job in the building next to me. Should I be freaked out? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 02, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.