Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My fiance (f 33) and I (m 35), together three years, are fighting a lot about wedding plans

The title says it all. My fiance wants to get married in a church and then hold the reception at this outdoor venue in town. After adding everything up we are definitely going to go well over budget. Honestly probably more than twice the amount that we agreed to spend.

In this relationship I am the bread winner and also the one who doesn't want to spend as much on the wedding and it's really starting to get to me. It's like I have to work a ton of extra over time to spend a lot of money that I dont want to spend.

I've tried floating the idea of forgoing the church and just using the reception place for everything but then her priest friend couldn't marry us so it's a no deal for her.

It's like she has a vision in her head and can't change it. I get that it's important to her but when I try to talk about a budget and everything she says she thinks we can make it work but it's just not possible. The venue and church are already eating up 50% and we haven't even got actual prices on food, bar, photography, music, etc....

Am I being selfish or am I right to be concerned?

TLDR: Fighting a lot over dream wedding vs wedding cost



Submitted November 02, 2022 at 08:52PM by Lined_em_up https://ift.tt/EeukPf4
My fiance (f 33) and I (m 35), together three years, are fighting a lot about wedding plans My fiance (f 33) and I (m 35), together three years, are fighting a lot about wedding plans Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.