Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I (17M) tell my girlfriend (18F) I don’t think I’m ready for sex without disappointing her?

As a guy you’re kind of expected to be ready for it but idk, I like her, I wanna date her for a long time, I come from a messy home life and she understands me more then almost anyone, its just that she’s been with a couple guys before and I don’t think I’d be very good by comparison because I haven’t done it and “don’t know the ropes” per say, I’d prob be disappointing and idk, I wanna satisfy her, its not that I wouldn’t be comfortable, its just that she’d prob be disappointed, im also just scared im gonna be lame by backing out like this, you’re kind of expected to jump on these opportunities when ur a guy

Tdlr: How do I (17M) tell my girlfriend (18F) I don’t think I’m ready for sex without disappointing her?



Submitted May 07, 2022 at 07:58PM by Odohk https://ift.tt/qCucZk3
How do I (17M) tell my girlfriend (18F) I don’t think I’m ready for sex without disappointing her? How do I (17M) tell my girlfriend (18F) I don’t think I’m ready for sex without disappointing her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on May 08, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.