Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My SO [30M] was invited to wedding on my [27F] birthday day. No plus ones.

Not sure if I letting this get to me, but my SO was invited to one of his older friend's wedding. The wedding seems to have been last minute. He received the invitation about a month ago and to his surprise, it was dated on my birthday date. We assumed I was invited and I was okay with spending the evening at their wedding. The invitation did not mention the number of seats nor plus ones, so I started doubting if I was invited.

My SO called the groom to confirm and well, I'm not invited. I know I am not owed an invitation, but I'm still a bit surprised that I was left out, especially because of the fact that we actually live together for more than a year. We have also hung out together many times so they do know we are together. Is this a bit rude or am I overreacting? 😅 This all happened yesterday and I haven't addressed my feelings to my SO, but he's been acting weird so I guess he feels a certain way too.

Part of me feels like our relationship has been disrespected in a way, especially if weddings are a celebration of just that.

Tldr; long term partner was invited to wedding on my birthday. We initially thought I was invited and we were cool with spending the evening at the wedding, but turns out I am not invited.



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 06:30AM by chicadeagua https://ift.tt/3HFARVf
My SO [30M] was invited to wedding on my [27F] birthday day. No plus ones. My SO [30M] was invited to wedding on my [27F] birthday day. No plus ones. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.