Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Guy (37M) keeps pushing back dates with me (31F)

I met him on a dating app. We seem to be getting into very good discussions and there’s definitely some type of compatibility intellectually speaking. We get into really lengthy chat conversations.

But he had to push back the first date due to car troubles. He felt bad for bailing out the first time and said he would definitely pay for dinner next time around to make up for things.

The next time around wrote me a super long text saying he had a minor surgery and had to regretfully postpone the date again and that he would cover two dinner dates. I’m afraid I’m seeing a pattern here rather than just a bad coincidence.

Can’t tell if he’s not interested or having social anxiety?

Btw, he never alluded to anything that would give me the impression he’d have anxiety. I feel like I’m already trying to find excuses for him.

TLDR; this guy keeps postponing our dates and I can’t tell if I should bother anymore?



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 04:00PM by throwawayrunaway4eva https://ift.tt/3qVxbZD
Guy (37M) keeps pushing back dates with me (31F) Guy (37M) keeps pushing back dates with me (31F) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.