Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My Girlfriend (F27) accused me (M26) of cheating

I have been dating my current girlfriend for about a year and a half. I told her when we started dating that one of my ex's (who I dated when I wat 18 I am 26 now and didn't get together with my current girlfriend until 24) and I are not really friends but are on good terms. Because we both have a history of severe depression we will text each other once every like 4-6 months to check in and make sure the other is ok. Just a simple "Hey I hope you are doing well" text. Nothing has ever happened since we broke up and she is happily married. My current girlfriend told me that makes sense and that she trusted me. Fast forward to earlier this week I mention something about how my ex said she just got some bad health news just because it was on my mind. (I tend to have a problem of taking on other peoples burdens) She then lost it no me screaming "You still text your ex? we have been dating for a year and a half and you still text your ex!" She starts cussing me out telling me to let her out of the car she will just walk home etc. Saying I told her I never talk to her. Saying we never talked about this then starts accusing me of cheating calling me stupid and belittling me. Saying "it doesn't take long for a I hope you are doing well text to turn into come over and cheating" (Also important to note this ex lives 11 hours away and I haven't seen them in person in 3 years). (Also important to note my current girlfriend has had health problems that make her memory bad sometimes so I can remember vividly talking about this a couple of times before and I believe she really doesn't remember it) By the end of the 40 minutes of her screaming at me in the car I just give up and start questioning if maybe I have been hallucinating events and bring up the fact that I have started having neurological problems (loss of feeling in one side of my body) for about a month and say maybe it was always there and I just hallucinated everything she doesn't remember. She doesn't question that and says she doesn't remember the stuff I mentioned. So now I am just mad, upset, and questioning a lot of things. Is this all my fault? Is what happened ok? I am just feeling so lost right now.

TL;DR I had barely kept in contact with someone I dated 8 years ago, I told my girlfriend about it, she got forgot it and then blew up on me when I told her the same thing later.



Submitted November 22, 2021 at 12:31PM by Saturnowner209 https://ift.tt/3DNGNcx
My Girlfriend (F27) accused me (M26) of cheating My Girlfriend (F27) accused me (M26) of cheating Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.