Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (32M) girlfriends (30F) 2 best friends are completely toxic.

My girlfriends two best friends (who hate each other) are shit, and I’m not just saying that. Psychiatrists have told my girlfriend they need to go. She has so much anxiety in regards to seeing them and pleasing them. Her last boyfriend of 5 years broke up with her because of them. They are completely selfish and toxic

I’m getting sick of pretending I care. I don’t listen to her when she talks about them anymore. I’ve never had shit friends and can’t believe at our age that she does. We’ve been fighting about them, my girlfriend wants to have lunches and dinner with them but I refuse to see them. Is that fair? I’m too old to pretend like that or to see people I don’t want to.

I’m not sure how much support I’m meant to be giving here?

tldr; my girlfriends friends are horrible and I’m running out of empathy and compassion.



Submitted November 22, 2021 at 01:24AM by Whoisrobbiemac https://ift.tt/3r1eMKT
My (32M) girlfriends (30F) 2 best friends are completely toxic. My (32M) girlfriends (30F) 2 best friends are completely toxic. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.