Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (F30) told my roommate to stop smoking cigarettes inside and he pretty much told me no

For context he (M30) also has a very serious cocaine addiction. Whenever he smokes cigarettes inside it's always in the middle of the night when he stays up all night drinking and doing lines. He says that he can't go outside to smoke because the cocaine gives him intense paranoia where he can't be around anyone or look anyone in the eye (even tho it's the middle of the night there's no one around...)

This has happened before and I told him to stop and he said ok. And then he did it again and then again and the last time I told him to stop again was yesterday and he said, "I'll try but to be honest I probably won't."

This is annoying the shit out of me and I don't know what to do. I think it's disgusting and rude and disrespectful since it's a shared space I don't understand how people can be so inconsiderate.

What do I do?

Tldr; How do I get my roommate to stop smoking cigarettes inside?



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 11:22AM by oldmanyellsatcloud- https://ift.tt/3xpnofT
I (F30) told my roommate to stop smoking cigarettes inside and he pretty much told me no I (F30) told my roommate to stop smoking cigarettes inside and he pretty much told me no Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.