Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (26 f) coworker (34m) flirted with me over text and I stopped him, now he is acting like a strenger in the office. Should I invite him to my farewell lunch?

We started texting each other after working on a same project two months ago. The texting was continuous, fun and we teased each other a lot.

The thing is that I’m married and he’s in a stable relationship. So I’ve been trying to ignore his compliments and declining his invitations to movie or concert.

Last week I decided that his joke had crossed my line and I told him that I wasn’t comfortable with this kind of joke. He apologised - and suggested that we should stop texting each other.

Back into the office, I greeted him in the pantry and he nodded and quickly walked away. He is also avoiding me.

I’m resigning (planned for a while - not because of him) and am not sure if I should invite him to my farewell lunch.

TL;DR! I am 26 f married and coworker is 34 m in a stable relationship. We were texting each other nonstop until I told him that his joke was too much. He apologised and said we should stop the texting. We stopped the texting and he is acting like a strenger in the office. Should I invite him to my farewell lunch three weeks later?



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 05:31PM by fireginger https://ift.tt/3xblIX2
My (26 f) coworker (34m) flirted with me over text and I stopped him, now he is acting like a strenger in the office. Should I invite him to my farewell lunch? My (26 f) coworker (34m) flirted with me over text and I stopped him, now he is acting like a strenger in the office. Should I invite him to my farewell lunch? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.