Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

First time in relationship, please enlighten me

I (M25) got in a relationship for the first time and I need advice on how what to do, like I am not talkative. Please give me ideas on what to talk about everyday (apart from how the day went)? What games can we play online together. How to fill the void, awkward silence in conversation? How to manage time so we can talk and work on our career at the same time without distraction. How to make memories. Like I need basically a newbie. She (F24) lives 1hr away from me.

Tldr: In a realtionship, what to talk about everyday? What games can we play online together? How to manage time so we can talk and focus on career?



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 08:55AM by rnochill https://ift.tt/3DCVyyY
First time in relationship, please enlighten me First time in relationship, please enlighten me Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 21, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.