Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My bf(21) and I (21f) had plans tonight. I drove 40 min to his town and now he not answering and his phones off.

We see each other a good amount, have been dating for years and he lives in the town where my parents still live (he still lives at home) so earlier today we make plans to hangout tonight and I even confirmed them later.

So I drive 40 min and am now just sitting at my moms house (all alone, empty house) and he hasn’t answered in 2 hours (it’s almost 9pm now) and his phones off.... I’m pretty hurt I wish I would’ve stayed in town with my friends tonight instead of wasting my time. TL;dr Feels like my Boyfriend is standing me up? Or fell asleep? Either way I’m hurt. What do I say to him when he finally answers?

Edit: he finally called and accused me of not calling even though I did four times (this was at 11pm our plans were at 7:30). He then got mad that I didn’t go to his house when he wasn’t answering? Saying that I was the one that bailed after texting him “on my way to our town “even though he never responded to any of my texts! He also admitted to falling asleep.. but not till “9:00” so confused what I did wrong for him to get mad a me in this situation. Later he says he saw the texts but not the calls.



Submitted December 07, 2019 at 07:49PM by heyheyhey1236 https://ift.tt/36dX4WX
My bf(21) and I (21f) had plans tonight. I drove 40 min to his town and now he not answering and his phones off. My bf(21) and I (21f) had plans tonight. I drove 40 min to his town and now he not answering and his phones off. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.