Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (28/F) boyfriend (27/M) of a year has been taking secret photographs of me since the start of our relationship.

We were at his apartment and he was in the kitchen making food for us. The moment I grabbed his laptop to find a show for us to watch on Netflix, I found a folder of photographs of me right there on the screen. No idea why he had just left it out in the open. Maybe he was looking through it before I got there and forgot to close it. I don't know. All I know is that I have been dating a guy who has been following me around the city and taking secret photographs of me everywhere.

They go as far back as a year ago when we had started dating. I genuinely have no idea how he managed to do this for a whole year without me finding out. Although I'm clothed in the photographs and mostly just walking around the city, the thought of him following me and hiding all of this is just ... so unbelievably creepy and inappropriate.

When I brought the laptop into the kitchen and asked him about what I had found, he immediately froze and didn't say a word to me for a solid five or ten seconds. Only after I had said I was going to leave did he finally say something. He first apologized to me and then explained that he snapped a couple of secret photographs of me once or twice whilst I was at a café waiting for him just because it was a good day and he thought that I looked nice and it didn't seem like a big deal but then he kept at it for reasons that he had never really understood and then he felt it was too weird to mention to me.

The most recent photograph was from a week ago. I was on my way to work and he snapped it from across the street. I remember he called me that morning as I was getting ready and had said he was already at work, which I now know was a lie. That alone is so strange and unnecessary. If he liked taking photographs of me, why didn't he just ask? I think some small part of him likes doing it in secret. That is such a strange thing to hide in the first place. I wouldn't have said no if he had asked to take photographs of me to keep. We're in a relationship. It doesn't matter. What does matter is that he hid the truth from me until I found it on my own.

Maybe I'm overreacting. I don't know. I left his apartment soon after having a good look through his laptop to see if there were any unclothed photographs of me or sex videos or something. There was none of that. He promised me that he had never taken any photographs or videos of me without clothes on or anything remotely close to that. Although he seemed sincere in the moment, I don't know what to believe anymore. I told him that I need space and I just ... don't know how to process this. It's been a couple of days.

Not sure what to do. Am I overreacting? Why would he do this? His explanation of it "just sort of happening" seems like a bunch of bullshit to me. Things like that don't just happen. Maybe the first couple of times like he described but not for a whole year.

tl;dr I'm fully clothed in all of them and they're all outside on my way to work or to hang out with friends or go shopping and things like that. The fact that he has been following me and doing all of this for an entire year and didn't think to tell me or to even ask is just ... so creepy to me. Not sure what to do. Am I overreacting?



Submitted December 06, 2019 at 03:18AM by notcertain89 https://ift.tt/2s00FJC
My (28/F) boyfriend (27/M) of a year has been taking secret photographs of me since the start of our relationship. My (28/F) boyfriend (27/M) of a year has been taking secret photographs of me since the start of our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.