Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My (24 F) boyfriend (25 M) of 4 years told his family member I wanted a threesome

To begin with, my boyfriend of 6 years has always been close to my family and I’ve been close to his. I love his family and they’ve always verbalized that they want him to marry me one day. We’ve had our set of issues but we usually get through it and can communicate well.

Our sex life is good, I have a high sex drive and although we used to have sex more often before and it’s a bit vanilla in my opinion, it’s still satisfying. We cross the line at threesomes though. He is very jealous by nature and the mention of another person (especially a guy) gets him really upset. We do not talk about threesomes at ALL. I dont even have sex toys because it intimidates him.

Anyways, we were at a bar last night and his cousin (23 M) was there too along with his friends. I chose to not drink and just be DD. The cousin was drunk but not completely trashed. He starts to go off on how much my bf loves me and always talks about me. I was like aw, okay cute. Then he says he’s so loyal to me that he’s even turned down my proposition for a threesome with my bestfriend (F 24). I almost spit out my water when he told me this because I have never brought up that idea to him nor would I have a threesome with another person who I’m close with. (That’s like a rule in threesomes isn’t it?). Apparently I “begged” for it. I nudged him for more info like who my bestfriend was and when did this so called proposition occur. It was all too specific to have been made up by him and I believe that liquor had him spilling the beans.

I immediately confront my boyfriend because I was humiliated and upset. I was smiling and laughing when I said it because I didn’t want to make a scene but his face went red and he started to panic. He denied it right away and said his cousin was too drunk and he would never do that to me. Guys out there, I get it. Boasting about sexual experiences can maybe make you feel cool in front of others. But this made me feel strangely violated and uncomfortable. I feel disrespected and imagining that his family members may be thinking that way about me has me feeling quite gross.

In short, I told him I was breaking up with him. He said it was unfair I wasn’t listening to him and that he wouldn’t do that to me. He made it clear that he’s not letting me go and all this jazz about us not breaking up. So I called my mom and told her what happened and then she told me to stay away from him. She isn’t in the same state so she’s worried that he’ll go nuts on me or something.

I’m not sure what to do. It doesn’t feel like I’m overreacting but I’d like to hear opinions. He is gaslighting me (there’s a history of him doing this) and saying that I’m throwing away years over something stupid.

TL;DR!

My (24 F) boyfriend (25 M) of 6 years told his family member I wanted a threesome with my bestfriend (F 24). I broke up with him over this lie and now he won’t take me serious when I tell him it’s over. I’m alone in the state. Did I overreact?



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 02:36PM by ididnotbeghim210 https://ift.tt/2RxqIm3
My (24 F) boyfriend (25 M) of 4 years told his family member I wanted a threesome My (24 F) boyfriend (25 M) of 4 years told his family member I wanted a threesome Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.