Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (F 26) with co-worker (MTF 37) she strongly feels like I dislike her, working together for 2 years

My coworker is one my subordinates, I am the store manager and she’s one of the shift supervisors. I see her almost every day as she is usually getting off her shift when I come in on my shift, we have never worked an entire shift together. The last few months especially she’s been telling the other supervisors and our general manager (both our boss) that she thinks I hate her. I will say she is overly sensitive, she tends to be argumentative and she over thinks, she thinks people are trying to undermine her all the time, and I know this is something my GM talked to her about in her recent evaluation. In my evaluation my GM told me to try to be more personable and I know this was in regards to this coworker I am having issues with. I feel I don’t treat her any differently than the other supervisors I work with and I have tried being overly nice to her as well and when I did that she still asked me what was wrong and why I was behaving differently. I don’t have this issue with anyone else on my staff but I would like to improve my relationship with her because I am her boss and I don’t want her to think I dislike her.

TLDR; coworker thinks I hate her and I’m not sure why



Submitted December 02, 2019 at 11:06AM by passenger123456 https://ift.tt/2Ri71OX
Me (F 26) with co-worker (MTF 37) she strongly feels like I dislike her, working together for 2 years Me (F 26) with co-worker (MTF 37) she strongly feels like I dislike her, working together for 2 years Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.