Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me (19 M) and my girlfriend (18 F) are in a relationship for about ten months now, at first things were hard but now I'am fully committed, but I'am obsessed in my girlfriend in an unhealthy way. How can I stop, how can I change?

Hi, so I'am in a relationship with my girlfriend for about ten months now, at first we had problems a lot of them. I wasn't allowed to have a girlfriend because I'am a Muslim and she is a christian. So i kept it a secret from my parents and that I was a pretty big asshole. That secret eventually became toxic for me and my girlfriend because I had to make up lies just to see my girlfriend for two or three hours and I also had to make up lies to my girlfriend if I wasn't allowed to leave the house. We broke up like 3 times and at the third time i had enough and I told my parents the truth and I told them I love her even without their approval and I gave my full commitment to the relationship.

Fast-forward to four months and things are going pretty good with our relationship. But I have the feeling that I'am very obsessed with her, I don't feel good if she answers a text to late or if she's in a party. I check my phone and stalk her like checking Snapchat when was the last time she was online or Whatsapp. I have this constant fear that I'am not good enough for her or that she will one day lose interest.

Last night she went clubbing with girlfriends until 4 in the morning. Of course I couldn't say that I was feeling bad about it, If she wants to go with girlfriends what can I do about it. I also didn't ask If I could come too because it was like a girls night out. while she was away I was constantly checking when she was online or where she was. So later today in the morning she sent me a voicemail telling me how her night was she said she was pretty drunk and some guys asked if she had a boyfriend, of course she told them yes. But still have trust issues and I don't know why because I have no reason to back it up with.

I feel sick for doing these kind of stuff, I don't want to be obsessed. I don't want this to ruin my relationship, because I really love her and sometimes I think I love her too much. I just need advice because I don't have a father who can talk to me about stuff like this.

Thank you

TL:DR



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 07:00AM by Hacjac https://ift.tt/2YrM8Tb
Me (19 M) and my girlfriend (18 F) are in a relationship for about ten months now, at first things were hard but now I'am fully committed, but I'am obsessed in my girlfriend in an unhealthy way. How can I stop, how can I change? Me (19 M) and my girlfriend (18 F) are in a relationship for about ten months now, at first things were hard but now I'am fully committed, but I'am obsessed in my girlfriend in an unhealthy way. How can I stop, how can I change? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.