Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I want a divorce [36m] from my wife [33f]

TL;DR, Hello, I have come to reddit seeking advice. I am a 36 year old man and I have been with my wife for 9 years now, married for three years of that 9. I found out two years ago that she was emotionally involved with someone from her past and sharing adult pictures with him.

I have always been a workaholic, I have never denied that. I understand why she did what she did. I was never there and when I was, I was not really there. I didn't show her emotions or intimacy.

I found out after she started accusing me of infidelity, at first I did not understand why she was accusing me. But as time passed I started to grow suspicious of her activities involving her phone. So as you can guess that is how I found out. I confronted her and she confessed to it. She said in not direct words that everything was my fault. She did not want a divorce. I agreed to forgive and make things work.

I think I did that because I felt so guilty for emotionally hurting her. That I had put her through something so bad that she cheated on me. I never verbally or physically abused her. I just liked my job more than her. She explained to me that she wasn't happy when we got married. She married me anyway and said "you were so close to perfect that I thought I couldn't do any better". Confusing I know.

I went for almost 2 years without a second thought about her infidelity. One day I woke up, my heart hurts it is all i think about now. I'm not mad at her, i love her. I'm to weak to tell her i want a divorce. I'm not afraid to be alone. I'm afraid that I will emotionally hurt her by asking for a divorce. I have never told anyone this. Now I am telling the people of internet my secret. Wanting approval like a lap dog. I'm to weak to tell her.How do I tell her I want a divorce?

We have no children. Neither of us have interest in having children.



Submitted December 02, 2019 at 12:30PM by theweakone1 https://ift.tt/34GAkyI
I want a divorce [36m] from my wife [33f] I want a divorce [36m] from my wife [33f] Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.