Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Me [26M] with my GF [24 F] of 1.5 years, I want to buy my girlfriends mom flowers

Hello All,

Long story short, I've been with my girlfriend for a year and a half now, and I have slowly built a pretty solid relationship with her mother. Anyways, her mother has an 8 hour surgery today and will arrive back home Wednesday and I want to have flowers delivered Thursday as a "Get well" message from me.

Is this overstepping my boundaries? Am I doing something that is disrespectful or weird? I truly just want to be nice, as I care greatly for my girlfriend and her family. They will just be a casual bouquet of flowers, nothing romantic.

I appreciate all the advice!

TL;DR I want to buy flowers for my girlfriends mom as a get well message, but I don't want to be creepy, disrespectful or weird.



Submitted November 11, 2019 at 10:18AM by Willitbe17 https://ift.tt/2CzkclZ
Me [26M] with my GF [24 F] of 1.5 years, I want to buy my girlfriends mom flowers Me [26M] with my GF [24 F] of 1.5 years, I want to buy my girlfriends mom flowers Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 12, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.