Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

The body of my little bro’s mom was probably just found

I’m sorry this is long.

My little bro’s mom was a druggie most of kid’s life and because of this my father had to be a single father/ no longer be with her. He was still kind to my little bro’s mom when she visited her son because my father legit felt bad for her (she was abused as a child).

My father has a severe case of COPD where he has an oxygen machine and everything. He could die any minute and can’t work. Even the doctors said his lifespan is very short. So my dad had to make a hard decision and give my grandparents my little bro despite him being a single father and raising the boy all those years. So my dad has been living by himself. Well, my little bro’s mom showed up back into my dad’s life again. Since he didn’t have my little bro anymore, he let her stay with him as only friends. Again he feels really bad for her and has no hatred toward her. He just think she’s sick. He thought it would be a good idea because he wouldn’t be completely alone. She could check on him when he sleeps since my father could stop breathing at any moment from his disease.

But she started drinking. She drank to the point of getting wasted. He tried to put up with it but finally he had to tell her that he couldn’t be around that. He said he would buy her a ticket back to her grandmother’s house. They left on good terms. So they go to the bus stop where my father told her he would wait with her and make sure she gets on the bus safely. But father’s COPD was about to act up and he didn’t know if he could safely home if he waited too long. She said she would be fine by herself and to go. My father did end up having a COPD attack not soon after that so he couldn’t of possibly stayed with her that long. He calls her to make sure she is okay. There’s no answer. Her family calls her. No answer. My father goes to the police station and says that she’s missing. Nobody can find her. My grandmother said people went and asked around and some individual said there was a woman speaking incoherently, like complete gibberish. It might of been her on drugs. According to crime shows, if a person is not found in 42 hours they are most likely dead. It’s been days!! Her family started blaming my dad and my dad just started sobbing saying “I shouldn’t have left her alone at the bus stop”. He is devastated and feels unimaginable guilt for not waiting with her.

I just got a phone call from my grandmother just now that a body of a woman was found at a vacant house 6 days ago (she just got the news).They have not identified the body but in my heart I think it’s her. So does my family. Her aunt is coming tonight or in the morning (she lives far away) to most likely identify its her. Everybody is devastated. My 12 year old little bro knows our father is dying and now he might get the news that his mother (who visited him every once in a while and still loved him) is dead too. He might be orphaned at a young age. His life is already hard. He’s autistic, he has learning disabilities etc.. And I might be the one that has to break the news to him if the body is her. He respects me the most out of anybody in the family. In fact, I was told that when my father dies I’ll most likely get custody of my little bro since one of them was diagnosed with stage 4 cancer last year and my grandparents are getting old anyway. I’m a college student but I I don’t have long to go.

Still, I’m not prepared enough to tell my little bro this type of news if it’s true. When my father told him she went missing my little bro said he didn’t care (he’s in the tween phase and is pissed that his mother abandoned him). I don’t know what to say, what to do. I’m so lost right now. I don’t want my little bro to feel guilty about saying he hated her and then she ends up being dead. I don’t want my father to feel guilty for not waiting with her at the bus stop.

TL;DR My 12 year old little bro’s mom might be dead. She’s been missing for days but we were notified a body was found. Don’t want my father to feel guilty that he didn’t wait at the bus stop with her due to his COPD. Don’t want my little bro to feel guilty about saying he hated her. I don’t know how to break the news to my little bro if it’s her body.



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 08:09PM by TinyJalapenoPoppers https://ift.tt/36LVJrL
The body of my little bro’s mom was probably just found The body of my little bro’s mom was probably just found Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.