Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Really grossed out by my [F30] husband [M33] after finding his stash of old used cum rags

This is so fucking stupid and I’m embarrassed.

I never really go into my husband’s nightstand. No reason. But two weeks ago I was looking for a flashlight and in his drawer was a stash of old, used cum rags. Like 5 socks, two old pairs of underwear, and a bunch of hand towels. All of them were crusted together with old cum stains. Y’all, my stomach turned. What the fuck?

I threw all that shit in the trash and put a box of tissues and toilet paper in there. I texted him while he was at work and said something along the lines of:

“Hey, I was looking for a flashlight in your nightstand and uh, the bottom drawer was kinda gross to be honest. I’m putting tissues in there for you so... you get the idea. NBD just be a little cleaner about it. Don’t need to bring it up again.”

He responded: “Eek, ok, sorry lol.” He didn’t mention anything when he came home but he was acting quiet and embarrassed.

Listen. I’m fine with him masturbating. I probably do it more than he does. We’re open, but also kinda private about it. But I’m fucking grossed out by those nasty old smelling fucking rags and every time I look at him I can’t help but think about it. Like, this is a 33 year old married man, not a teenager. I shouldn’t have to tell him not to hoard old crusty cum rags. He’s pretty clean otherwise (just has some clutter) and we have a pretty solid relationship. But man, did that kill a lot of the attraction I have for him. How the hell do I get over this?

TL;DR: Found a stash of my husband’s cum rags and now I am pretty turned off of him.



Submitted November 09, 2019 at 10:17PM by grossedoutthrowawayy https://ift.tt/2K807HB
Really grossed out by my [F30] husband [M33] after finding his stash of old used cum rags Really grossed out by my [F30] husband [M33] after finding his stash of old used cum rags Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 10, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.