Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(F22) bf(M23) of three years mad that I hit him in the nuts over “play fight”.

Okay so here’s the thing. I don’t like play fighting. When he does it to me, he often ends up hitting me a little too hard (and no he doesn’t actually hurt me on purpose, but he is just very careless) or he’ll do stuff like drag me down the stairs (there’s only a few steps but they’re carpeted and they hurt my back/rug burn me) and he knows I hate it. It scares me. He tried to knock me on my back by pulling my leg so I’d fall down so he could drag me around. He does that all the time on the bed. He’ll drag me off by my leg and I’ll hit my head or my back. It hurts. He also pins me down or knocks me over on the ground. I repeatedly tell him to stop because it’s not fun for me, and it makes me angry.

So yesterday I kept yelling at him to fuck off because I wasn’t in the mood for it and I just saw red, and started hitting him in the nuts two or three times over the span of a few minutes when he wouldn’t leave me alone. The last time I did it he asked me why I kept hitting him and I yelled at him that I had repeatedly told him to leave me alone/stop/get off. This was after like an hour of him shoving me down, dragging me on the stairs, flipping me over, pinning me down and holding a loogie over me, and generally acting like a nuisance. It worked. But he stopped talking to me completely now and is still acting like a huge baby over it. I don’t think he has the right to play victim over this honestly because I constantly tell him to stop, leave me alone, I even straight up told him I was going to hit him if he didn’t stop. Yeah maybe I shouldn’t have hit him but nothing else made him stop, what else could I have done? No, really. I don’t know. So I think we’re both in the wrong for this one, but he won’t even talk to me now like some child when I’m always putting up with his harassment.

TL;DR • Bf is being a sourpuss and won’t talk to me, I’m tired of him treating me like he’s my older brother or something. I’m tired of him hurting/scaring me. Idk what to do or if I overreacted.



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 01:54PM by Throwawayuser626 https://ift.tt/2Q1aEYR
My(F22) bf(M23) of three years mad that I hit him in the nuts over “play fight”. My(F22) bf(M23) of three years mad that I hit him in the nuts over “play fight”. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.