Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

HELP! My (22F) aunt's (45F) husband (49M) is hitting on me!

I live with my aunt, her husband, and my 6 year old cousin. It's a temporary living situation I've been in for about a month. I'll be moving to a different country in January and moving out isn't an option.

This all happened half an hour ago.

My aunt's husband and I (let's call him P), went to the Beer Store and were driving back home. One topic led to the another and next thing you know he asks me if I've ever slept with anyone. I give a half-assed answer that can be interpreted as a yes or a no. Then, he started talking about the buttplug he saw in my room one day when I asked him to come capture this bug.

A couple of uncomfortable and awkward questions later P asks; "Would you be embarassed if I used it?" I say, "On yourself?" "Obviously not, you know what i mean!"

I literally said "What the fuck kind of a question is that? You're my aunt's husband. What do you think??" P replies with "Obviously she wouldn't know." I tell him that this is completely inappropriate and of course not. He apologizes.

Fuck! I had gotten the feeling for the pat 2 weeks or so that P was 'sexually interested' in me but I told myself not to be silly, that I'm probably just misreading things. Now I feel fucking uncomfortable, terribly awkward, and honestly a bit angry!

How the hell do I handle this situation guys? I'm in desperate need of advice.

EDIT: I'd like to add that they have been married for about 6 years and have been together for around 15. P has known me since I was his daughters age.

EDIT#2: My aunt is financially dependent on her husband. Also, the likelyhood of my telling her about this situation is slim to none. If you're going to make such a suggestion, please give atleast some convincing and reasonable reasons as to why.

EDIT#3: After reading all your comments, I've decided to tell my aunt before I leave. I've alsl decided that I'll likely move my date of departure up to aprox. 3 weeks from now instead of January, just to save up more money and get everything sorted. I'll be getting a lock for my room tomorrow and I'm going to try to avoid him

TLDR: Aunt's husband makes sexually inappropriate comments and an offer to use my sex plug on me. I reject. He apologizes. Now what???



Submitted November 08, 2019 at 04:25PM by melixxa https://ift.tt/2NV2633
HELP! My (22F) aunt's (45F) husband (49M) is hitting on me! HELP! My (22F) aunt's (45F) husband (49M) is hitting on me! Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.