Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25 F] husband [30 M] called me a name but now is denying it. How to handle?

I have ADHD. I’m very forgetful and inattentive. This bothers my poor husband in a multitude of ways. I try my best to remember not to do the things that bug him and I completely get how some things are frustrating. One major thing is sometimes I’ll throw a half full soda can in the trash without emptying it out. It bothers my husband understandably because the trash bag will leak as he takes it out. I’ve been trying not to but I did again evidently because he got really mad this morning taking the trash out. I was in the other room and I’m 1000% sure I heard him yell “I’VE TOLD YOU SO MANY TIMES NOT TO DO THIS! STUPID BITCH!” I was so shocked he actually called me a name. He then came into the room over where I was at and went “NEXT TIME YOU DO THIS I’M REALLY MAKING YOU TAKE THE GARBAGE OUT!” I called him out about the fact that he called me a stupid bitch. He denied it. I’ve tried to talk to him about it all day but he keeps denying he said it. He’s accusing me of “trying to turn the issue around on him”. I already apologized for throwing the soda can out. I know he said this and I really honestly believe he knows too, he’s not a very good liar and there just seems like a tinge of something off when he’s denying it. But regardless even if he doesn’t remember I remember it! He yelled this, not mumbled under his breath. What’s do you do when two people are arguing over something neither one can prove?

TL;DR: my husband called me a stupid bitch but is now denying it. What do I do?



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 12:07PM by Naship8 https://ift.tt/2ODq4n6
My [25 F] husband [30 M] called me a name but now is denying it. How to handle? My [25 F] husband [30 M] called me a name but now is denying it. How to handle? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 01, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.