Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Mom wants me to cosign

Okay, so this is my first time doing this. But I’m a 26 year old male and my mom is hellbent on me co-signing for her to get a credit card so she can “fly for cheap.” Her credit is obviously not the best and I have pretty good credit. She has been hinting about this before and I’ve always been able to change the subject or get away but she’s starting to become overbearing. How do I tell her that I don’t want to co-sign without it becoming this huge thing?

TLDR: mom wants me to co-sign for her on a credit card and I don’t want to, at all.



Submitted August 01, 2019 at 08:44PM by Geminilove76001 https://ift.tt/2SYx6l7
Mom wants me to cosign Mom wants me to cosign Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on August 02, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.