Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My husband (25M) thinks I (25F) should quit social media

So we recently left a big city on the East coast for a slow suburb in middle America. I left all my friends behind for a job. So right now I live vicariously through my friends on social media. They go places, see people, have fun lives after work. My husband (together 7 years) doesn't mind it either way, he doesn't care where we live as long as he has video games and stuff. But he always asks me what's going on with me and I often talk about my old friends on social media because hey, they actually have stuff going on. Out of the blue he brought up me quitting social media. I said no because I see no reason to. He thinks it'll make me happier, I think it'll only isolate me more. Any advice for us?

Tl;Dr my husband wants me to quit social media and I don't want to do that because it's the only thing that connects me to others



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 02:08PM by Doiquitquit https://ift.tt/2Js3uIf
My husband (25M) thinks I (25F) should quit social media My husband (25M) thinks I (25F) should quit social media Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.