Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My gf [20 F] thinks I [22 M] should pay for everything (7 months relationship)

What’s up y’all,

I don’t really come out to seek relationship advice from the internet but my time has came.

I’ll give y’all a background what’s currently going on. My gf and I met in a 4-year institution, where we became good friends. We were having a great time and 4 months later, we ended up dating in December. My girlfriend is a bit socially awkward but I’m completely understandable. For me, I’m very active and socializing.

I’m basically Reserves Military, so I came back to finish college after my training. We both currently live with out parents considering how expensive the DC area is. She never let her parents house, yet I have left to Texas for a year, then came back.

There’s been a lot of problems and I want to fix them but have no clue where to start. I kinda got her into drinking (she drank before but 4-5 times) with me. But whenever she drinks, she drinks until she blacks out. Her parents are slightly strict, they have her on a curfew, so she can’t stay out past 12 and she can’t sleep over. She thinks that I should pay everything, where I messed up telling her how much I make when I got a new job recently (65k). Earlier today, her younger sister said “I’m a bad person because I never offered the younger sister and brother out to eat”. Give alone I’m in student debt and through credit cards. I think my girlfriend and I are different points in our life.

I think I’m too mature for her. I’m scared when she turns 21 in two months she won’t be able to control herself, she thinks I can pay for her all the time because I make decent money. Idk I might be the asshole because my past relationships, they were independent. But who knows, I’m just upset she can’t sleep over like she’s almost 21! Idk please enlighten me.

TDLR I think I’m too mature than my girlfriend because of military experience because the way she drinks and acts bc I’m her bf.



Submitted July 04, 2019 at 12:39PM by Dont_Messup https://ift.tt/2Xtehfa
My gf [20 F] thinks I [22 M] should pay for everything (7 months relationship) My gf [20 F] thinks I [22 M] should pay for everything (7 months relationship) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 05, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.