Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Move Out?

I [22F] am from a very conservative Asian family. My parents are controlling and like to micro-manage, to the point I am being forced to download a tracking app so they can check my whereabouts. My parents hold a strong view about sex and virginity, and have been telling me to not engage in pre-marital sex. I'm currently in Year 1 of University and I met my boyfriend [23M], and I've had sex with him since our third month together (currently 6 months together now). Eventually, my parents found out that we are engaging in pre-marital sex and have a strong hatred for my boyfriend cause they think that he is giving me a bad influence. (My boyfriend thinks its wrong of my parents to be so controlling when I'm already an adult, and argued with my parents so he is on their bad books now.. )

So, my parents gave us an ultimatum - either 1. Break up, 2. Get married immediately, 3. Move out and they wont be sponsoring my studies, 4. Not staying in dorm and going home daily (2hrs travel to sch by public transport).

Firstly, I dont want to break up. Well, option 2 is a big no at the moment considering we are both studying. I am also currently taking loan for my studies and they are only giving me living allowances. Lastly, I dont want to forfeit myself of dorm life and my only taste of freedom and independence.

Should I just move out since thats the best option I have, considering I would have to work to support myself.. But moving out would mean cutting off ties with my parents. Or do yall have any better options/ways to appease my parents etc?

tl;dr: Conservative Asian parents hate boyfriend for engaging in pre-marital sex with me. Should i move out?



Submitted July 05, 2019 at 07:16AM by needhelpwithlyfe https://ift.tt/32beJNZ
Move Out? Move Out? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.