Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [17M] get my parents [50s M&F] and brother [19M] to stop saying I'm too skinny and need to eat more?

My parents are overweight and my brother is obese. I'm the only one in or family who is a healthy size. I'm on a swim team and I swim even when it's not swim season, so I guess I'm pretty skinny. I also don't eat nearly as much as they do, eat a lot more fruit than they do, and only eat dessert once a week. I'm sometimes shirtless at home and my parents keep saying I'm too small and skinny when they see me and they try to make me eat more when we have dinner. They have dessert every night and they try to make me have dessert because they think I'm too skinny. I'm literally not too small, I don't have an eating disorder or anything, I'm just a normal weight because I exercise and eat properly. I went with my mom to a clothing store a few days ago and I ended up getting a shirt that was a size small and my mother took that to mean that I'm too skinny. What do I do? They're so annoying and I don't want to be overweight.

--

tl;dr: my overweight family keeps annoying me and telling me to eat more when I don't need to



Submitted July 07, 2019 at 12:57PM by hippo204 https://ift.tt/2JkgEIo
How do I [17M] get my parents [50s M&F] and brother [19M] to stop saying I'm too skinny and need to eat more? How do I [17M] get my parents [50s M&F] and brother [19M] to stop saying I'm too skinny and need to eat more? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 07, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.