Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

An Anonymous Instagram Account messaged me saying that my girlfriend of 2 years (18F) was cheating on me (18M) with my best friend (18M)

So the other day, a blank Instagram account with no followers nor following anybody created a post that said “your (GF’s name) cheated on you with (Best Friend’s Name)”, and tagged me in the photo. After messaging the person, he/she said that someone told them that it happened, and they couldn’t “stand by and not tell me”. I was skeptical at first, but the account mentioned some facts/events that were true and proceeded to tell me that someone “very” close to me told them. The account also mentioned that they “didn’t not feel guilty about it, and would do it again”

Now, I don’t want to believe the validity of this statement as I trust my gf and best friend a lot, but this planted a seed of doubt in my mind and I can’t help but be skeptical. They’ve spent the night at her house without me once, and they have a very touchy friendship. Also, lately she’s had a much lower sex drive and frequently rejects my attempts.

Is this just a cruel joke? Would anyone actually do this out of spite, or should I investigate the situation at hand? Would I be able to detect awkward body language after the encounter, if it actually happened? I am just freaking out for no reason? Lol

TL;DR: Anonymous Instagram account messaged me that my gf was cheating on me with best friend. Some facts checked out, so I’m skeptical.



Submitted July 06, 2019 at 11:54AM by ExquisiteEagle https://ift.tt/2FVkFRK
An Anonymous Instagram Account messaged me saying that my girlfriend of 2 years (18F) was cheating on me (18M) with my best friend (18M) An Anonymous Instagram Account messaged me saying that my girlfriend of 2 years (18F) was cheating on me (18M) with my best friend (18M) Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on July 06, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.