Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My [25F] BF [25M] gonna move in with his cheating Ex.

My Bf [25M] still a close friend to his ex [they had a relationship of 4 years], we were all studying together having same group of friends so he just learned to be ok with her. I was best friends with him for many years, no feelings were involved. After her broke up, he tried talking to another girl, and even while talking to her he tried to get back to his ex, but told me it didn't work out, but he never told me why, was it her or him, and he doesn't want to talk about that phase of his life again.

So after, he said he took sometime to move on. Sometime later he confessed that he is attracted to me and there might be some feelings he felt and he asked me out, and so we gave a try, I asked before about how he sees his ex, he said that no feelings left for her, but he is still a close friend and will be a part of his life due to his friends circle and her wanting to always be his friend.

When she found out we were dating, she became so protective over him, signed in to same gym, was going to his apartment [he lives with 2 other guys] everyday, she tired to constantly be around him.

We had few argument about it but he showed me he really cared for me and didn't want to lose me. So I learned to be ok with it and ot trust him in any situation to come, even if he was hanging out with her alone of any reason.

She recently started dating one of his mates, his roommate, and when I asked him how he felt about it he said it doesn't bother him .

I moved to another place few months ago, we were doing ok and just trying our best to keep communicating.

Now He will be moving out to another country soon to study and work and its something really important for his future, I was so supportive and excited for him. Recently I found out that his ex, decided to apply the same as he cause she thinks it will benefit her as well.

And the thing is, they are both going to a foreign country, where they know no one else, and with expensive accommodation and daily living.

His first plan was to find a roommate or a cheap place. When I knew that she is going too, I told him that I won't like it if he lived with her, he told me that is not his plan A, but if he had to and no other option he will do.

Few days ago he told me that they decided to find a place together since it is cheaper. I did not know how to feel about it I didn't react.

But now the idea that they gonna be spending 24/7 together, going to same classes and then same home, just bothering me, it is just same as when they were together during our university. And at the same time, I am understanding that its hard due to the expenses of living alone.

I can't process my thoughts nor my feelings. I talked to him about it before, and he just asked me to trust that there nothing can ever happen between them again. I know that he will not do any move towards her, but her, I don't trust, she is really ethically weird person, and "if she wants something she'll go for it until she gets it" type of person. And with the history there and the same routine to live again together Im thinking what if he started to feel something again or having memories while living with her.

TL;DR - a part of me just telling me to deal with it and learn to be ok and trusting. and Another telling me to just leave the relationship and move on.



Submitted November 07, 2022 at 04:08AM by beeyourselfbee https://ift.tt/mNL5MIS
My [25F] BF [25M] gonna move in with his cheating Ex. My [25F] BF [25M] gonna move in with his cheating Ex. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 07, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.