Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is he narcissistic or just mean?

I (35F) cannot stand when my SO (37M) says certain things after I make a mistake. For example, today I was excited to make raisin bread for him. It was my first time making it and 2nd time making bread in general. The bread came out fine but when I asked him if he liked it he said “not really, I’ve made it better” I am pretty emotionally sensitive so I just took second before speaking ask to not say anything stupid and then he followed with “ I’m not going to lie to you just to make you feel good “ before I even had the chance to say anything.

Another time I didn’t cook meatballs the way he wanted and he made sure I knew but then said “it’s ok though. I’m not disappointed. I could put you down right now but I choose not to “

I asked if he was joking he said no. So I asked what the purpose of him saying that was and he said “Calm down you don’t have to take everything so personal”

That was obviously him putting me down but in a very passive aggressive way.

The other day he went on about how no one likes tall women and I said that’s a lie models are 5’9 and above and he said they don’t count in the regular world. Mind you I’m 5’9. And then I said so what are you saying about me and he said “why do you always make everything about you”

He’s constantly making comments like this and it’s making me not want to be with him anymore.

By the way we have a kid together. If we didn’t I would have left a while ago.

TL:DR SO is really passive aggressive with me, his communication skills suck and it’s making me want to break up with him.



Submitted November 03, 2022 at 06:37PM by Deathispositive https://ift.tt/853dJjK
Is he narcissistic or just mean? Is he narcissistic or just mean? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 04, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.