Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I [29M] can't make my GF [27F] orgasm and it's making me feel insecure/anxious about our relationship.

We've been dating for about 5 months now. Aside from a few arguments and ups and downs here and there, things have been good. We really enjoy each other's company and also love having sex. The problem is that I can't seem to make her orgasm.

For some context, she's obviously had a few boyfriends before me and I'm very different from them. They were all usually the athletic type and the type that people would "typically" find attractive (at least 6'1", very fit and athletic, etc.). I'm 5'7" and am a software engineer. That doesn't mean I'm not athletic, but I'm obviously not at the same level as former athletes.

We've also had some very open conversation, and it turns out that I'm also the "smallest" guy she's been with. I'm not cripplingly small (around 5-5.5" I don't know exactly) but she's typically been with guys who are much larger than that. She's told me that she used to think that size mattered a lot, but changed her mind when the guy she dated before me was also fairly large but never made her orgasm.

We both don't let this get in our way. We do love each other and really enjoy the sex. However, I'd be lying if I were to say this doesn't bother me at all. I continuously find myself wondering "Will I be able to make her cum this time?"

She's only masturbated once in her life according to her and so she doesn't know exactly what would make her orgasm. This doesn't help because I'm 90% sure that her orgasms with previous lovers wasn't solely due to their size, although that may have helped.

I've been trying different things and feel like the angle at which we perform affects things significantly, but other than that I'm not sure what else I can do. I love going down on her and after I do I often find her entire body trembling but not to the point of orgasm.

Is there anything else that I would be able to consider? I've been trying to find resources on Google but they're all very generic (e.g., "a woman's orgasm isn't simply about penis size"). Is it also possible to have a successful and fulfilling relationship when one partner isn't able to orgasm as well?

Thanks in advance.

Edit I thought it'd help if I added in that I've been able to make past lovers orgasm myself. My GF and I have had discussions about this and she says that one thing she actually feels insecure about is that. She says that "most vaginas are similar sizes" (I don't know how true that is) and so if I was able to make past lovers orgasm then I "must have been moving better with them." I'm not sure what that's supposed to mean, but my point is that I've been able to satisfy other people lol.

TL;DR I've never been able to make my GF of 5 months orgasm and it's making me anxious about sex. I've been trying different angles and going down on her but it doesn't seem to be happening. What else can I do and is it possible to have a fulfilling relationship with someone you can't make orgasm?



Submitted November 02, 2022 at 10:04PM by chuckecheese123 https://ift.tt/oRj1xBg
I [29M] can't make my GF [27F] orgasm and it's making me feel insecure/anxious about our relationship. I [29M] can't make my GF [27F] orgasm and it's making me feel insecure/anxious about our relationship. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 03, 2022 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.