Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Why do I (f27) feel anxious about social events?

I am not someone with a bunch of friends, and honestly, I lost more and don't gain many with time (I assume that is kinda normal in life). But lately, I feel like I want to be alone all the time or just with my husband, but I really really don't want to share my space.

My husband (26M) is organizing a Thanksgiving dinner and invited people from my workplace because they are becoming more friends, but I don't consider any of them my friend. I like them, but I do not want them close. The other day he mentioned the dinner and I got so upset I started to cry, he didn't understand why and I do not understand it either. I just feel anxious about it.

I feel silly because I know that most of these people are nice, that they have tried to be closer to me, and that I am going to take more advantage of any good relationship that we can create.

It is not just this dinner, is about meetings in general. I've been avoiding these situations for a while but this is also harming my husband.

TL;DR: I was wondering if anyone else has felt the same and how normal is it?

Thanks!



Submitted November 22, 2021 at 05:48PM by na_Na_na_03 https://ift.tt/3l2nZir
Why do I (f27) feel anxious about social events? Why do I (f27) feel anxious about social events? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 23, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.