Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My(37M) SO(34F) wants to experiment while our relationship is going through a very difficult time

Hi All,

I'm a male, late thirties, and my SO is a mid thirties female.

We've been together for almost 10 years now and had a wonderful baby girl a little over two years ago.

Like every couple things were never been perfect, and we are both emotional people and had our fights, but there was always honesty and love and compasion between us.

But, since our daughter was born, or even since the last trimester our relationship has been on a downwards trend.

We'd drift apart and come back closer but every time was a little more difficult, my wife also started an intensive career and along with the small kid to take care of we are often tired like any young parents, and as such our sex life has also gotten less frequent to the point where we haven't slept together for three months at this point.

Two days ago she needed to talk to me, and she told me that she had a crush on a female co-worker (she's has always been bi curious), and that she wanted to speak to me and see what I have to say since our family is the most important thing.

I am not surprised or angry or anything of the sort, I am however very hurt and can't help myself about it. I told her she should go forth and do whatever she wants and that I appreciate her honesty but that I can't see how our relationship comes back from this.

If she dosn't hook up with the girl to pacify me she will just grow resentful, and rightfuly so.

If she goes ahead with it and realises it's not for her she is just likely to have another crush soon enough

And if she goes ahead of it and wants to persue it, thar obviously means we are over.

She claims that shes spoken to a couple of friends and she believes that a one time experience like that could invigorate her and help us come out stronger.

I guess I'm just looking for some sympathy and advice, I feel completly lost

TL;DR long term partner wants to experiment as relationship is going through a hard time



Submitted November 22, 2021 at 01:32AM by ugot2besostrong https://ift.tt/30PRwo7
My(37M) SO(34F) wants to experiment while our relationship is going through a very difficult time My(37M) SO(34F) wants to experiment while our relationship is going through a very difficult time Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.