Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My friend (M25) is saying hurtful things to me (F25) because I'm using Tinder

I use Tinder to meet men because I work in a female dominated setting and and rarely go out to bars and night clubs. However, my friend has been giving me negative comments about me using Tinder. He says "you'll never meet someone on there", "its like selling your body", "why don't you try to meet someone in real life instead?" and frankly these comments are bothering me, I feel like crap.

I don't understand why he isn't more supportive, when in other matters he is a good friend and comes with good advice. What is this about and do I tell him to stop being so negative?

Tldr: friend is being overly negative of me using Tinder, saying hurtful things.



Submitted November 24, 2021 at 04:57AM by GiveItATry203 https://ift.tt/3DSBys0
My friend (M25) is saying hurtful things to me (F25) because I'm using Tinder My friend (M25) is saying hurtful things to me (F25) because I'm using Tinder Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 24, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.