Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

My boyfriend is obese and I don´t know what to do

Hi, I will give you first some background info. I am F19, he is M19, we are together for two 2 almost. I don´t have enough experience, so I need help what to do. I fell in love with my boyfriend the day I saw him, he is amazing in every other way, he is nice, respecfull, funny, I feel very good in his presence and I was very attracted to him from the beggining. And due to my lack of experience, I don´t know what to do. The problem is, he changed. I mean physically, when we got together, he was going to gym, than quarantine shut that down and he stopped and since then, he started gaining weight. He is now on like 130kg and have a big belly. I never shamed him for that, but I told him twice that if he is going to lose weight, like he said, because he obviously noticed too and felt bad for that, he have problems with weight gainig since young age and kids were bullying him. The second time I asked, when his doctor put him on pills because of his blood pressure. He said he will, because he also want that for himself, he started to feel insecure about his appereance and started to be more jealous when I was talking with some of our male friends. But I am not sure if that is going to happen. He got few months ago on some crazy diet, when he can´t eat anything and I don´t also think that is healthy way how to do it. But now he started again eat junk food and drink lot of sodas, like pepsi, cola etc. And it is bothering me, because I stopped feeling that much attraction for him and our sex life has gotten worse. I was my whole life sporty person, I don´t have time now for sports, but exercising pretty much often, because it brings me good feeling and I am 50kg, so it kinda scaries me, that he weights almost three times more than me. I was thinking about that we can exercise together, but he said he will prefer do it alone and also got this year to college, so we see each other only for weekends so that is not much of an option. And I don´t how to approach this problem, again. I am afraid that if I told him something, he will feel insecure even in my presence and it will stopped for him to feel good with me. I really don´t want to lose him and I feel bad that I have those feelings, I think it is unfair to him. Should I say anything and if so, how? Am I here the bad person and should I leave?

TL;DR - My boyfriend gained much weight and stopped feeling attracted to him and don´t know how to approach this.



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 04:35AM by ApprehensiveAd8484 https://ift.tt/30KHJQA
My boyfriend is obese and I don´t know what to do My boyfriend is obese and I don´t know what to do Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.