Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is my coworker [24F] into me [28M] or just being friendly?

So at my job, I've been working directly with this girl 3 days out of the week for the past several months. As a result, we've gotten to know each other pretty well and I consider her to be a good work friend. Lately though, I've not only thought of her as nice and funny but also attractive, and admittedly I've started to crush on her. From the way we tease each other/the banter we have (we don't hit on each other or anything, she just pulls my leg sometimes and vice versa), I think the crush may be mutual but I'm not sure. I know that she's single (definitely by choice), but she's also quite introverted and doesn't have a lot of friends in the area. We've hung out outside of work twice now, both initiated by her. I would normally suggest something to do, but I don't have a car and there's not a lot to do within walking distance.

Anyways, the first time we hung out was a couple weeks ago where she took me to the cider mill since I'd never been before. Then, yesterday she said she was going to get coffee after work and asked if I wanted to tag along. They were both just us one-on-one, and both times she has driven us to the place/activity and then driven me back to my apartment, but we both paid for our own things. There wasn't any flirting apart from our regular banter/inside jokes so no one has made a move or anything. If anything, she seemed a bit more nervous/awkward on these outings than usual, and admittedly they did feel slightly date-like considering that it was only the two of us alone. I really like her, but I don't want to be "that guy" who creeps on fellow coworkers especially if she's just being friendly/trying to make more friends in the area. How do I know if these are just friendly outings or if she wants something more?

tldr: Coworker [24F] and I [28M] are work friends who have recently started hanging out outside of work. She's invited me to two outings with her one-on-one so far. There is a lot of flirty banter between us in general, but neither of us has overtly hit on each other, or made a move on one of these outings. Are these just friendly outings or is it possible that she wants something more?



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 03:13AM by fightthe_power https://ift.tt/3DANVci
Is my coworker [24F] into me [28M] or just being friendly? Is my coworker [24F] into me [28M] or just being friendly? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 19, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.