Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is dinner a date?

[18m] freshman in college here. I posted parts of this before here, but I have new developments.

There's this cute girl [18f] in my class that I've talked to a bit throughout the semester and I got her number as a friend. We text occasionally. Anyways, a week ago I went to class and she was hella chatty to me. She's usually pretty quiet with most everyone in that class.

I noticed throughout class that she kept glancing at me, like straight up turning her head 100 degrees and quickly looking away when I looked. I sit behind her in class. She looked at me probably 20 times. She also said "bye, ill see you later" to only me when class was over. Since then, we've texted on and off more or less out of the blue.

We now speak quite a bit. She laughs at literally everything I say and is always smiling with me. Additionally, she agrees with me like... way too much.

I asked her to coffee and she said she'd love to. Yesterday, we met up and we spoke a bunch and she was her usual self. I ended up playing piano for her and it was all around nice. I only wonder if that was a date- or did she see it as a friend thing?

When she left, she said she had a good time and enjoyed hearing me play piano. I said we should do this again sometime and she said totally.

I ended up asking her to dinner, and she said she is totally down and it sounds like fun. We are getting dinner at a fairly nice restaurant tomorrow... is that a date? Like, that definitely is pretty blatantly a date, right?

Tl;dr: getting dinner w a girl; is it a date?



Submitted November 18, 2021 at 09:50PM by Openupamemoryhole https://ift.tt/3Dzzk0P
Is dinner a date? Is dinner a date? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 19, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.