Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I'm tired of being a slave for my family.

I'm tired of doing things for other people. I have been out of High School for 3 years and have practically forgot everything. I have 2 months to prepare for an SAT Exam for university. Yet my selfish family do not care. One of my Aunts whom I am staying with sends me to the store every 10 minutes to get something, not considering how I feel about it. My other aunt sends me her 10 year olds son 10 page homework to solve everyday because she can't discipline her child he's too bratty so he pretends he doesn't know how to do it. The homework takes about like 1 hour. On top of that, she tells me to come everyday for 2 hours to help him study. On that same day I also have to help my 20 year old cousin with his work for another 2 hours. Barely giving me the time to study myself. I tell my aunt no and I can't do it but my mother says I have to and if I tell my mother no she will go on a tantrum about how I am the most disrespectful son of all time. She even sets up appointments of any kind; to do other people's errands, ect. And she doesn't tell me until the exact day of it. And despite me having plans she forced me to cancel them or I'd be disrespectful. My uncle sees me Steve Jobs because i used "Forgot my password." Every literal single week his phone is broken or his Instagram is hacked because he keeps dmimg instagram bots. I understand the issue in 10 minutes and even if I can't fix it he tells me to keep on trying even though I'm insisting I don't know how to fix it, as if some magical solution will appear out of nowhere. And those 10 minutes turn to 4 hours and at the end of it all if I couldn't fix it he gives me sly comments about how I'm choosing not to fix it and I'm being selfish. And I can't say anything about it because I'd told I'm "Disrespecting " my uncle. My other uncle has a farm which Im forced to help him because he's too old and cheap to hire workers. On top of that farm he has a house that he's building which he forces me to hose down for 4 hours twice a week because he's too old. And last but not least my father who's working out the country sends me his online university work to solve which takes atleast 2 hours a day. This has ALL happened in the last 4 months, whilst I have an SAT to prepare for in which I forgot everything I learned in high school. They don't take into consideration my own plans and force me to cancel amongst other things. If I say no to any of this my parents make me out to be the son of the Devil.

TL;DR I'm forced to do 16 hours of errands a day for my extended family, or my parents will call me Satan despite missing 3 years of High school and having an SAT Exam in a few months.



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 03:41AM by Accomplished-Joke173 https://ift.tt/3nw4QHf
I'm tired of being a slave for my family. I'm tired of being a slave for my family. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.