Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Friend (40F) having affair with 21M has made me (40F) into a unknowing alibi until now

So up until recently, I have unknowingly been made into an albi for my friend 40F of 3 years who is having an affair. She would invite our circle of friends out with a much younger guy 21M she's been cheating on her husband 45M with.

We'd all bring our husbands but she wouldn't bring hers. Our other friends would leave early during our outings so I would be the one to witness when she would mysteriously disappear with this guy later in the evening.

She knows I know but will not speak or acknowledge it. After the most recent gathering, her husband must've suspected something because he called my husband (who are only casually friendly) to ask how the evening was. Our decision has been to not get involved in their marriage however now our other friends are also unknowingly becoming her alibi.

I will not speak of it to her or her spouse but should I tell friends within the circle to warn them of what is happening? My fear is this coming back to me and making me look like some sort of gossiper when that is not my intention or it somehow getting back to her husband.

Tl;dr: Should I warn my other friends that they are also becoming unknowing alibis to my friend’s affair or should I keep it to myself?



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 04:17AM by Fancipants1010 https://ift.tt/3oOBjYK
Friend (40F) having affair with 21M has made me (40F) into a unknowing alibi until now Friend (40F) having affair with 21M has made me (40F) into a unknowing alibi until now Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.