Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I (23F) can’t tell if my best friend (23F) likes me back. Should I tell her I like her?

I (23F) have liked my best friend (23F) for years now, but I’ve always decided not to tell her because I didn’t want to potentially ruin our friendship. Neither of us has ever talked about our sexualities, but she has never shown any interest in guys nor has dated anyone before (and neither have I).

Lately, I can’t tell if her actions are platonic. She’s always really disliked physical contact with anyone, even if one of our friends just wants to link arms with her. But recently when she hangs out with me, she’ll initiate physical contact, and we cuddle and hold hands a lot when watching movies and stuff. She’s pretty introverted, so she often passes when our friend group hangs out or other people ask her to hang out, but she’s usually always down to hang out with just me. Even though we hang out every week, we call each other for hours often, and she mentioned I’m the only one she ever talks to for that long on the phone.

The other part of me, however, tells me she just likes me as a close friend, since she’s just not as close to our other friends in the area. Even though she’s introverted, she can actually be pretty honest and blunt. I feel like if she liked me, she would make it clearer. Like I sometimes use gender-neutral pronouns when I talk about a hypothetical partner and drop other small hints, but she doesn’t make any similar suggestions.

TLDR: I know the only way to know how she feels is to just tell her how I feel and ask, but I don’t know if it’s a good idea. I wanted to know if anyone has any advice or similar experiences. I want to be more than friends, but I also don’t want to lose our friendship. It’s so hard to move on, and it sucks being stuck in this state.



Submitted November 21, 2021 at 04:23PM by Key_Moment776 https://ift.tt/3xc2G2C
I (23F) can’t tell if my best friend (23F) likes me back. Should I tell her I like her? I (23F) can’t tell if my best friend (23F) likes me back. Should I tell her I like her? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 22, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.