Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How can I know if this woman (54f) has feelings for me (26m) or she's just being nice?

I moved to this town when I was 23, because it's closer to my University. When she met me, she made cookies for me and invited me over to her place to get to know me.

I thought that was very sweet and I appreciated it. We didn't talk for a few months, no particular reason, I was just busy, leaving home early in the morning and studying in the afternoon but we'd keep saying hello to each other.

At some point I invited her to my apartment and had a cup of coffee with her, I needed to cook and asked her for something to give me. She literally started saying '' you're really starting to look like a man.. you used to look like a boy a few years ago. God damn, you're a hot guy. No really, you're hot. ''

I don't want to brag about this, but I've always been considered good-looking and I had girls approaching me in high school different times, so this is not something I'm not used to, but I maybe wasn't manly enough for a woman her age when she first met me.

She always looks very happy when she sees me, and she sometimes tells me to have lunch with her. She has complimented my looks very often, she says '' your parents did a very good job, look what they created ''. Two months ago I was given a small part in a movie, I just had to walk past the characters ( the movie hasn't been released yet ) on the background, and again, she said '' you could become an actor with your looks. Never say never. ''

She doesn't compliment me every day, but she sounds very determined when she does.

She sometimes asks me to talk walks with her, also.

To be honest, I've sometimes asked for advice from her, she's way older than me and I kind of find her reassuring at times. She always says '' you can talk to me every time you need advice. ''which makes the relationship sound very friendly, but at the same time, last week she jokingly hugged me because the weather was too cold, then grabbed my chin and said '' you look so good. ''

While she's not ugly at all, I don't find her beautiful either.. but she's a sweet woman and very generous, I'm starting to develop feelings. I ain't madly in love, but I find her way more attractive than pretty girls who have nothing to offer.. I like her.

She has a son my age though.. he's 2 years younger. I've realised the situation might sound very easy from the way I described it but it isn't, all these things have happened over the past 3 years, we can go days without talking to each other and she never talks to me when her son is around. Or, she does talk to me sometimes, but she keeps me at a distance. I don't understand whether she simply doesn't want her son to think she's attracted to me, or she's really trying to hide that and that's why her behaviour changes when her son is around.

TL;DR I'm interested in this older woman but I don't know what I should do.



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 03:11AM by throwaway-reddream https://ift.tt/3HCiAYZ
How can I know if this woman (54f) has feelings for me (26m) or she's just being nice? How can I know if this woman (54f) has feelings for me (26m) or she's just being nice? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.