Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

He (M21) texts me all day long but isn't progressing things. What should I (F22) do?

We matched on Tinder 3 weeks ago. He messaged first and asked for my Snapchat a day or 2 later. We've spoken daily since. The reason I'm so confused is that he doesn't make any effort to progress things. Neither romantically nor sexually (though I appreciate the latter, I move slowly). He usually messages first (yay?) but he is often boring and answers back without adding anything to further the conversation e.g. "omg no way!"/"yeah that's happened to me too!" etc. So I stop responding. Then he'll message again hours later or the next morning. Of course, he could just be a boring texter. He never leaves me on open/read. He probably Snapchats me 20+ times a day.

I feel like he can't just be after sex because he hasn't tried whatsoever and all he's done is kiss me a little at the end of each date. He never tries to bring me home etc. Part of me thinks he just wants to be my friend? It was me who organised the first and third date (though admitted, he asked for the first date, I was the one who made the actual plan). I told him to arrange the next one but its been 2 days? I'm interested but I feel like it's moving too slowly and it's too much effort? Yet when we do meet up, he makes every effort to prolong the date e.g. kept asking if I wanted another drink, so we sat in the bar for 5 hours or driving me "the long way home" to show me different parts of the city. Worth noting, he only left his ex in August after 3 years. I left my own ex of 2.5 years back in March. I feel like I need to 100% back off and let him arrange the next date and assume if he hasn't within a week or so, he isn't interested at all. I really don't give a crap about texting around the clock, I want actual dates.

TLDR: he seems into me but he also doesn't. What should I do?



Submitted November 20, 2021 at 02:20AM by morecheese_plz https://ift.tt/3HCsQAt
He (M21) texts me all day long but isn't progressing things. What should I (F22) do? He (M21) texts me all day long but isn't progressing things. What should I (F22) do? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.