Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Need advice on moving on..

My (26) now ex boyfriend (34) broke things off for good a few days ago. We were on and off for the first two years and solid the last year. He has a son (9) from another marriage that I grew to love very much. The first two years of us were rocky, he didn’t tell his son he had a girlfriend and I know he was sleeping with his son’s mom for some of it (he claims we weren’t together). He had a really hard time moving on from his marriage and introducing his son to someone else, so he was constantly breaking things off with me and then apologizing and wanting to get back together due to indecisiveness. This last year, he finally told his son he was seeing me and we became a family. I even paid for his son to go to Hawaii with us, his birthday party, and spent a lot of time with him playing games and doing homework, as well as picking him up from school. My ex and I spent time together doing activities and just being happy. Things seemed to be going great

Well a couple days ago without warning he broke up with me and said he didn’t feel any joy ( ever though two days before this he told me I made him so happy) took all of his stuff out of my apartment and left. We work together and at work it seems like it doesn’t affect him at all and it is very difficult to see him act so happy. It’s heartbreaking. I opened my life to a child that’s not mine and gave chance after chance. Everyone, including his family, said that I did a lot for both of them. There was one point where my ex even said that he never thought he would find someone he loved again. How do you go from that to ending things without warning? There were no signs. I’m looking for advice on moving on. I don’t want him back, he hurt me too many times, but it hurts that it looks like he doesn’t care about the last three years and I never meant anything to him.

tl/dr; ex broke up with me even though I put everything I could into the relationship, need advice



Submitted November 19, 2021 at 11:05AM by akzelli https://ift.tt/2ZbIXUs
Need advice on moving on.. Need advice on moving on.. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on November 20, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.