Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

Is this cheating?

Me (M22) and my wife (F21) have been together for 6 years married for 3 years. Last June she drove 4 hours to her home town to do a nude photo shoot with one of her male ex class mates. I told her openly that I objected to the idea unless I was there in person. She ended up going anyway without me. She says that there was no physical contact what so ever not even for posing. A couple weeks after he DM’d her asking to do another shoot and to have sex with him saying most of his models did it. She declined to do another shoot or go to his place again. But I still have a bad taste in my mouth.

TL:DR wife did a nude photo shoot even though I asked her not to.



Submitted May 31, 2021 at 01:07PM by Impressive-Bee6999 https://ift.tt/3ySPhgE
Is this cheating? Is this cheating? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on June 01, 2021 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.