Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

One of my (m30) lifelong best friends (m30) is seriously involved with a dangerous gang, he cant get away for fear of his family's safety.

I visited this friend over the Thanksgiving holiday. I've known for a while that this friend got hooked on meth for a couple of months. He's a truck driver and he used it while he drove.

We thought he was off it, but it turns out hes been off and on intermittently over the last few months. This get together served as a sort of intervention you could say, with his wife being present and also another friend.

Before I left he pulled me aside and told me he's in deeper than what he's led on, and is now moving large quantities of drugs all over the us for a well-known dangerous gang. He doesnt know how to get out of it. He claims his shop and house are bugged and they have set up cameras all over his place.

My friend has a family - a wife and two young sons, not to mention the extended family that is local too. He worries for his family's safety. My friend is not a liar, never has been, and was almost in tears of fear when he told me about his situation privately. He's shown me stacks of cash, and he wanted to show me his stash but I wasn't interested.

Any advice I can give him? How can he get out of this safely?

TL;DR: longtime friend is running large amounts of hard drugs all over the US for a dangerous gang. He doesnt see a way out of it alive. His family might also be in danger.



Submitted December 03, 2019 at 07:30PM by burn_bobquist https://ift.tt/362DrRH
One of my (m30) lifelong best friends (m30) is seriously involved with a dangerous gang, he cant get away for fear of his family's safety. One of my (m30) lifelong best friends (m30) is seriously involved with a dangerous gang, he cant get away for fear of his family's safety. Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 04, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.