Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

I caught my (21F) boyfriend (20M) cheating on me with his ex girlfriend (19F).

Holy shit. I’m not ok. My boyfriend and I have been dating for about two years now and everything has been really good. We’ve been planning our new apartment together and we’ve been attending events, basically everything a happy couple would do.

He broke up with his girlfriend about two and a half years ago after she cheated on him. I got with him a few months later, and we were both really happy. I thought we still were. He always talked about how he despised her for hurting him and that he was unhappy for a really long time with her anyhow. She would message him a lot at the beginning of our relationship and try to talk to him and he would completely ignore her and show me. We would laugh at her desperate messages.

Flash forward to now. Holy shit I can’t stop crying. It feels like my heart has been ripped out of my damn chest.

I got off work early yesterday (about three hours early) because I finished my deadline super early from staying in a bit later than usual the past week. I stopped by my boyfriends favorite restaurant and got us food and I was going to put something on Netflix for us to watch. I pulled in and only his car was there, which is completely normal since he doesn’t work on the weekends. As soon as I got inside I heard the headboard banging against the wall and my stomach immediately fucking dropped. I peeked inside the room and my boyfriend literally had his ex girlfriend riding him.

I feel so sick. I want to throw up. I’m going through one of the hardest times of my life right now and he does this shit. He doesn’t know that I saw him. I left the house and texted him a few hours later that I was spending the next few nights with a friend and he said “sounds good babe, gonna miss you ❣️” and I want to fucking strangle him. I don’t know how to proceed. I’m obviously done with him. We always talked about how cheaters are disgusting and look at him now

I’m going insane. His family has become my family basically, and he has a nephew that absolutely adores me. I just don’t know how to end this. He’s been my whole world for two years but this is just too much for me. If I even try to forgive him the image of his ex girlfriend riding him and moaning and him grabbing her the way he grabs me will forever be etched into my brain. I’m so fucking exhausted and miserable Reddit. Please help me. He’s all I ever had and I don’t know how to proceed with this. He’s probably fucked her today too and that just makes me so sick. I don’t even want to take my finals because I can’t bring myself to study

TL;DR : came home to boyfriend having sex with his ex girlfriend, he doesn’t know I saw and I’m spending the night with a friend until I can figure out what to do



Submitted December 08, 2019 at 06:06PM by throwawayandrlyfsad https://ift.tt/2PqZYkv
I caught my (21F) boyfriend (20M) cheating on me with his ex girlfriend (19F). I caught my (21F) boyfriend (20M) cheating on me with his ex girlfriend (19F). Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 08, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.