Recent Posts

banner image

Recent Posts

3/recent/post-list

How do I [20/F] gently but firmly tell an online friend [20/M] that I do not want to talk to him anymore?

We met through an online game about a year ago, and talked pretty much every day for months. There was a lot of heavy flirting on both sides, but fizzled out as I got busier with school and work. We started talking less, but he got more clingy, more sexual. I started feeling like he would try to "trick" me into talking to him. He would start off normally, but then he'd get abruptly sexual and start "hinting" about how he was masturbating. This made me really uncomfortable and I started to avoid responding to him. I think it was pretty clear that I wasn't into his sexual advances (I would deflect them with one-word answers or changing the topic), and eventually, the messages stopped. Recently, however, he's started talking to me again. He says he wants to catch up and talk, but the truth is that I still feel deeply uncomfortable by the things he said, even if we flirted a lot in the past. I feel kind of bad telling him I don't want to talk to him anymore, given that we were good friends in the beginning, but I cannot look past all the pushy sexual messages he sent. How do I tell him this in a polite but firm way?

tl;dr: Online friend got pushy and sexual, made me uncomfortable, wants to resume our friendship but I don't want to. How do I tell him in a polite but firm way?



Submitted December 02, 2019 at 07:25PM by Wooden-Seaworthiness https://ift.tt/2YcDveR
How do I [20/F] gently but firmly tell an online friend [20/M] that I do not want to talk to him anymore? How do I [20/F] gently but firmly tell an online friend [20/M] that I do not want to talk to him anymore? Reviewed by KING SAMUEL on December 03, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.